• We care for the elderly and infirm
• All elements of personal care covered
• Assistance with waking and bedtime routines
• Prompting, assisting and administering medication
• Domestic help, meal preparation, shopping,
• General companionship
• Night sits available
• A personal touch – you deal with us directly
• Locally based office and support workers
Help with getting up and getting ready for the day or settling in for the night, washing, bathing, and toileting.
Domestic tasks such as laundry, cleaning, tidying, shopping, preparing and cooking meals and taking people out to the shops, doctors or social events.
Supporting people with more complex needs such as, end of life care or those living with long-term conditions such as dementia.
Regardless of the physical assistance provided, it is often the emotional support and connection that people receiving the support have with their care and support workers, which makes the difference to them.